Strathcona Park is one of my favourite neighbourhoods in Calgary. Having lived there myself for years it is a pleasure to help families and individuals find their ideal home in this amazing community. Situated on a big hill in Calgary’s southwest zone some of the top highlights of Strathcona Park include:
- Well established community with a good mix of families in all age groups
- A simple drive into downtown or easy access to the LRT (Street Train)
- Catholic, French immersion, public and private schools for K-12 all within a 10 minutes’ drive
- Tons of great amenities and an active community association
- Great walking trails and ravines to explore
- Quick and easy access to the foothills and Rocky Mountains
Each home in Strathcona Park is unique, no cookie cutter developments here. As the construction dates range from the late 1980’s to the early 2000’s there is a wide range of attached and detached homes. There are choices to suit all budget ranges. Currently the highest priced property is $1,250,000 and the lowest priced property is listed at $366,000.
Check out the most recent listings here and give me a ring at 403-919-4574 or send me a note if you’d like to learn more about Strathcona Park and all it has to offer!